Wednesday, November 7, 2007

reign over me


So back when i was in 9th grade i use to do movie reviews for the college newspaper at the school my sister attended, she is a print journalist and i look back and see how much she believed in my talents, haha, my sister, anyhow she was one of the editors and she would let me write once a week just about movies i watched and new local bands i discovered, those where good times, did i ever said i was a judge at the battle of the bands at byu for 2 years? anyway, i saw a movie i enjoyed, reign over me is the story of a man who loses his family during the 9/11 terrorist attacks, wife and 3 daughters, and his life had no sense after that. His college roomate sees him and together they embark on a mission to find his life again. I must say that Adam Sandler was, to me, exceptional and so was Don Cheadle and i must say that Will Smith is one lucky guy with that woman of his, Jada Smith. The movie really switches emotions which makes it enjoyable and the soundtrack is great. I need to do more of this so I can kick ass like i did back in 9th grade, man it was all about the passion back then, and so it must be now. ohh yeah conclusion: i liked the movie and i recommended. Also check on itunes the pretenders and their song stop your sobbing and of course the who with their love reign over me song.

No comments: