Monday, November 12, 2007

Mi Galeria




as most people know i am constantly changing one thing or another in my life, for example hair length, color, or some extra pounds and then working my ass off to lose them. this time i decided to change the one and only place that i can call my own and that is my room. I decided that if this was going to be my place of dwelling it needed to be sweet and it needed to have something different. So as a good mexican and following the example of my lovely mother (she put together a whole house furnished in just 3 days from DI) i went to thrift stores and found an old shelf, and i bought it for 5 dollars, and instead of setting it up horizontally i set it up vertically at the foot of my bed facing the closet and i decided to create my very own galleria slash boutique, and i loved what came out, also i bought for 6 dollars a surf board shape piece of wood that i am going to make into a bench and as of now is the display of my lover (my bicycle). Anyhow that is what i changed this weekend and of course it needs work and it will be great once is finished.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

your boutique looks nice!

caitlin said...

you have a whole cubby dedicated to lacoste shirts., someone's boutique is fancy!